Re: [IMP-dev] Shall we declare it a release?

On 4/19/13 10:29 AM, Daniel Russel wrote:
The only issue that is in the release milestone relates to the web pages.

I would prefer to let the nightly build run first to make sure no horrible problems have cropped up, then update master from that revision. Otherwise it would seem that the release hasn't even been tested to compile everywhere, which is less testing than the nightly builds themselves.