[IMP-dev] switching over to git for release

IMP is looking pretty good for the release. I'd propose that we stop using the svn repository this evening and make git the official IMP repository so we have a couple of days to deal with anything unexpected on that side that might come up. As part of that, I'd like to then run the cleanup scripts tonight (to remove large files) so that tomorrow morning we have git in a nice state for moving forwards. That would mean that people who have a git repository should probably clone a new copy tomorrow (you can also do "pull -f, but just cloning a new one is easier).

Make sense?