Re: [IMP-dev] salilab on github now support private repositories

On 04/16/2013 10:38 PM, Ben Webb wrote:
On 04/16/2013 01:36 PM, Daniel Russel wrote:
The salilab github account now supports private repositories.
Note that the number of
private repository slots is limited (8 left at the moment).

Note that we can also host private repositories on Sali lab servers if we run out of slots. But of course you don't get nice github features like issue tracking that way.

    Ben
and it's more complicated to drive international projects :)