[IMP-dev] salilab on github now support private repositories

The salilab github account now supports private repositories. People who want to standardize on using git for all their source control needs can move their private repositories over there (the easiest way to do this is probably to email me, or Ben). Note that the number of private repository slots is limited (8 left at the moment). We can always do like with did before and have an uber-repository that contains several projects, but it would be nice to avoid this.