Re: [IMP-dev] [IMP-build] Build system failure, 08/15/2012

Actually, now that I look at it some more the current tests
On Aug 15, 2012, at 3:30 PM, Ben Webb <> wrote:

> On 08/15/2012 11:28 AM, Daniel Russel wrote:
>> The cgal one is something that does not work with the version of cgal
>> installed there. A test failure on that platform seems like the most
>> correct situation.
>
> Out of curiosity, what is the origin of the problem? Some of the tests fail with CGAL 3.8, but others with 4.0. Is there a version which does work?

Actually, it appears I wasn't monitoring things well enough. The bad cgal versions seems to have been dropped, and it is something with compiler arguments now. Hmmm, I fail the build results monitoring test :-) Will look into it.