Re: [IMP-dev] [IMP-build] Build system failure, 08/15/2012

guys, let's try to get one day of TOTALLY clean tests :) can people in charge of cgal, isd and multifit (Fast build only) give a quick look to see if they can quickly solve the test issues (the atom case is known, and if other tests are solved, we'll handle that too). If there's a complicated issue behind these failures, we can temporarily disable those tests until the relevant person get to work on it.