Re: [IMP-dev] [IMP-build] Build system failure, 08/15/2012

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Barak Raveh <" target="_blank">> wrote:
guys, let's try to get one day of TOTALLY clean tests :) can people in charge of cgal, isd and multifit (Fast build only) give a quick look to see if they can quickly solve the test issues (the atom case is known, and if other tests are solved, we'll handle that too).
The cgal one is something that does not work with the version of cgal installed there. A test failure on that platform seems like the most correct situation.
If there's a complicated issue behind these failures, we can temporarily disable those tests until the relevant person get to work on it.
Why would that be an improvement (in the case where something in the module is broken as opposed to the test being a bad test)? If something is broken, shouldn't we have a test failing to tell us that?

That said, I would really like more fine grained display (eg number of failing tests). That way one could tell at a glance when new tests broke.