Re: [IMP-dev] boost versions and directories.cpp

On 8/7/12 10:05 AM, Barak Raveh wrote:
I am really ignorant about boost versions and file systems, just
curious - how old are the various versions? What happens if we try to
apply the X=2 years or so policy?

RHEL 5 (as we discussed, the latest enterprise RH until 1.05 years ago) ships with Boost 1.33. But Boost 1.41 is available in EPEL for RHEL 5, so anybody that still wants to use RHEL 5 could quite easily install Boost 1.41. So requiring Boost 1.36 or later (Daniel's option 2) sounds reasonable to me.