Re: [IMP-dev] boost versions and directories.cpp

personnally I use 1.49 on both my mac and my @pasteur.fr machine.

Le 07/08/12 19:21, Daniel Russel a écrit :
1.33 is 6 years old (what we support)
1.36 is 4 years old (we often check for versions older than this to work around things)
1.40 is 3 years old (current centos)
1.46 is 1.5 years old (boost filesystem v3 introduced)
1.51 is in beta now

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Barak Raveh <" target="_blank">> wrote:
I am really ignorant about boost versions and file systems, just curious - how old are the various versions? What happens if we try to apply the X=2 years or so policy?