Re: [IMP-dev] IMP 1.1 release thoughts

On 11/5/10 11:08 AM, Daniel Russel wrote:
Given that it has been a while since IMP 1.0 was released and IMP has
improved a lot, I think we should have an IMP 1.1 release in the near
future

Agreed. We will need some kind of working version of multifit in that release, given the extent to which we have demonstrated the module and promised its existence "soon". Keren, what kind of timescale are we talking about here?