Re: [IMP-dev] IMP 1.1 release thoughts

Everything that you guys think is OK, I am on board with, including renaming domino as indicated in other emails.

I very strongly agree with Keren about tutorials and examples. I think that the new Sali Lab members and visitors should be closely consulted on these, since they're in the process of learning everything and we can see if what's there makes sense. Maybe we can have a roundtable next week. Sadly, I might be getting to the point where IMP is intuitive and therefore can't say if it makes sense from a newbie perspective.

Dave