[IMP-dev] IMP 1.1 release thoughts

Given that it has been a while since IMP 1.0 was released and IMP has improved a lot, I think we should have an IMP 1.1 release in the near future (say, on the order of a month). There are a few modules with fairly active development, which can either stabilized for a release or skipped from the release. The status of each modules as I understand it (ok means "no implementation plans/known important bugs"):
- build system: ok
- kernel: ok
- cgal: volume/surface are computations are not heavily tested, but they are not a show stopper
- algebra: ok
- bullet: ok
- display: ok
- em2d: active development, Javi, what are your plans/goals?
- modeller: ok
- restrainer: ok
- domino: should probably go away for the release
- example: ok
- multifit: active development. Keren, what are your plans/goals?
- saxs: ok
- atom: ok (recent development in the protein-ligand score, more bugs might be discovered there)
- container: ok
- domino2: ok (poor handling of nbls with rigid bodies, but I don't think it is a show stopper)
- gsl: ok
- statistics: ok
- benchmark: ok
- core: ok
- em: discussed plans for moving to algebra::Grid3D and moving algorithms to algebra where they can be more widely used, but no implementation. This would be nice, and should be relatively quick, but not a show stopper, I think.
- misc: ok
- openmm: should not be part of release

I'll make a pass through before the release to add more comments to example code (others feel free to contribute, please, please please :-)

Other issues?

Thanks.