Re: [IMP-dev] [EMBED-dev] Merge of EMBED into IMP

Friedrich Foerster wrote:
> however, currently IMP.em/EMBED is not working anymore, at least for
> me. the essential unit test test_em_fit.py does not work on my
> machine. apparently, the parameter initialization does not work. the
> test crashes with a segmentation fault.

That's odd - it works just fine here on all of our test machines. You
should try a fresh checkout - perhaps something got messed up in your
copy of IMP. If that still doesn't work, build with 'scons build=debug'
then run the test through gdb to figure out where it's crashing. What
kind of machine are you running on?