[IMP-dev] Merge of EMBED into IMP

Just FYI, as previously discussed I will be merging the EMBED library
into the IMP.em module sometime tomorrow. There should be little
user-visible change - there will simply be no need to compile EMBED
separately any more. On the IMP side, there will be a jump in revision
numbers after the EMBED history is added, of course. On the EMBED side,
I will make the repository read-only after the merge.