Re: [IMP-dev] endian treatment in algebra module

Since it isn't algebra functionality and not part of the sort of functionality that IMP would be expected to provide, I would suggest just sticking it in the internal part of algebra. That way it can be used internally to IMP but we don't have to worry about testing it directly or documenting it thoroughly and don't have to keep it stable as our needs change.