[IMP-dev] Wrapping of the use of read_pdb in EM module

Hi,

In addition to my previous mail, now I'm trying to read a PDB inside a simple test program in the em module. It is called prueba.h (attached file).
When I prepare the file modules/em/pyext/em.i (attached) to deal with prueba.h, surprisingly, I obtain this error from python:

ImportError: /chime1/home/javi/imp/trunk/
build/lib/_IMP_em.so: undefined symbol: _ZTVN3IMP4atom8SelectorE

Shouldn't this atom::Selector be wrapped, as I add these lines to the em.i file ?

#include "IMP/core.h"
#include "IMP/atom.h"
%import "modules/core/pyext/core.i"
%import "modules/atom/pyext/atom.i"

Thanks
/**
 *  \file prueba.h
 *  \brief Reader and Writer fro Spider and Xmipp Images and Volumes
 *  \author Javier Velazquez-Muriel
 *  Copyright 2007-9 Sali Lab. All rights reserved.
*/

#ifndef IMPEM_PRUEBA_H
#define IMPEM_PRUEBA_H

#include "DensityMap.h"
#include "MRCReaderWriter.h"
#include <IMP/em/SpiderReaderWriter.h>
#include "IMP/atom/MolecularHierarchyDecorator.h"
#include "IMP/atom/pdb.h"
#include "IMP/Model.h"

IMPEM_BEGIN_NAMESPACE

inline void prueba() {
  // Read Map
  SpiderMapReaderWriter rw("media_mon_iter3.xmp",false,false,true);
  DensityMap map;
  map.Read("media_mon_iter3.xmp",rw);
  // Read PDB
  IMP::set_log_level(IMP::VERBOSE);
  IMP::Model *model = new IMP::Model();
  IMP::atom::MolecularHierarchyDecorator mol =
                            IMP::atom::read_pdb("T7mdl.B99990001.pdb",model);
  IMP::atom::write_pdb(mol,"aaa.pdb");

}

IMPEM_END_NAMESPACE

#endif /* IMPEM_PRUEBA_H */