Re: [IMP-dev] documentation build

With so many people
contributing to IMP, it is likely that something will be broken most
nights

On the contrary, the rule of thumb is still that builds should not be
broken for more than 3 days. Otherwise the SVN trunk becomes useless for
everybody.
Lets hope we can build most of the time. However, for most purposes, a non-core/algebra/kernel/modeller(unfortunately) module being broken doesn't matter very much (or shouldn't, I haven't fooled around with how good svn is at building through errors).

 I will continue to encourage people to fix their code if they
break the builds.
Definitely.