[IMP-dev] documentation build

Upon Javi's suggestion, we should probably have the online IMP docs updated every night whether or not all the builds and tests success so it tracks, as closely as possibly, the svn state. With so many people contributing to IMP, it is likely that something will be broken most nights, so holding it up based on that makes it less useful.

It would be good to also have a release version of the documentation once we have releases.