Re: [IMP-dev] Simplified SConscripts in core, misc

Sorry, I have same opinion with Ben. Since the SAXS module is being built from scratch, sometimes it can happen that I store some temporary files for a testing purpose (although I never commit them to SVN depository)...

Daniel Russel wrote:
I've been using a simplified set of SConscripts for the search module which simply uses all .h's in include/ and include/*/ and all .cpps in src and src/*/ rather than just a specified list. The removes the need to run the make-sconscript script when you add headers. Unless anyone objects I'll change the core scripts to do this. And then there will be one less thing to keep in sync :-)