Re: [IMP-dev] [IMP-commits] r1073 - in trunk/kernel: include pyext test/misc

I think that the distance in XYZDecorator should call the VectorD distance implementation.

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 1:40 PM, Ben Webb <">> wrote:
Daniel Russel wrote:
> Other places we call such methods "distance". I'm not sure we are
> entirely consistent everywhere on having get or not in non-member
> functions, but we should be. Personally, I prefer not having the "get"
> when it is not a member (since there is no where to get it from) but
> could go either way.

I was just thinking the same thing. I also don't have a strong
preference either way, but for now it should at least match the similar
function for calculating distance between two XYZDecorators, so I'll
change it.

">                      http://salilab.org/~ben/