Re: [IMP-dev] index structures

- remove redundant documentation (although I suspect patches involving
moving files are useless, but Ben hasn't responded on this)

Such patches should be fine. 'diff' doesn't preserve the history (you'll basically get a remove of the old file and an add of the new one) but I
can quite easily issue the appropriate 'svn mv' to get the desired
effect when applying the patch.
Actually, I think the reason that patch is broken is it involves a move which results in what used to be a directory becoming a file. The process doesn't really seem to work on moving directories very well either (it doesn't seem to create the new directories at all), but that isn't such an issue.