Re: [IMP-dev] [EMBED-dev] IMP-dev Digest, Vol 13, Issue 9

You mean we should have Matrix3D as a general 3X3 matrix?
It is currently used mainly for rotation matrices. I will anyway add the is_rotation function. We can leave it as a general 3X3 matrix but at least need to change the name as Javi thought is it N*M*L matrix.