Re: [IMP-dev] IMP-dev Digest, Vol 13, Issue 9

Actually, on second thought, what I am working on is not necessary a
Matrix in 2D or 3D as Keren has wrote in her class. I am working in a
template array able to store different types of data and then access
to them in a 1D, 2D or 3D fashion. It is the way images and volumes
are treated in Xmipp, and it is very efficient. Your point of view,
guys, is more of storing points, and therefore compatible with what I
am doing.