Re: [IMP-dev] get_interacting_particles

I am using the latest version, updated an hour ago.
The code is:
Particles r_particles;
for(ParticlesList::iterator it1 = r.get_interacting_particles().begin();
      it1 != r.get_interacting_particles().end(); it1++){
    std::cout<<it1->size()<<std::endl;
for(Particles::iterator it2 = it1->begin(); it2 != it1->end(); it2++) {
      r_particles.push_back(*it2);
     }
  }

The size I get from the first one is: 17507811567898
The restraint is of type
connectivity restraint (active):

I solved it by using:
Particles r_particles;
ParticlesList pl;
  for(ParticlesList::iterator it1 = pl.begin();
      it1 != pl.end(); it1++){
    std::cout<<it1->size()<<std::endl;
for(Particles::iterator it2 = it1->begin(); it2 != it1->end(); it2++) {
      r_particles.push_back(*it2);
     }
  }

but I think that the first version should work as well - no ??