[IMP-dev] get_interacting_particles

hi,

Another reason why stuff should not be added randomly to the SVN :) - as people depend on that for projects with deadlines .... :) ok - so I am using the latest IMP version, which broke my c++ code as now I should use get_interacting_particles., which is fine. The problem is that it is not working for ConnectivityRestraint from c+ +.
The first Particles I get in the ParticlesList is garbage.

does it suppose to work on or at this point ?

thank you :)

Keren.