Re: [IMP-dev] evaluate_derivative

That doesn't make sense to me, since the new name doesn't describe the
function (evaluate the function and its derivative, not 'evaluate the
derivative') so it's still abbreviated - it just doesn't look that way
any more, which I find confusing. If the current name really bothers
you, what about evaluate_with_derivative?
Sure run sed on it if you prefer it that way :-)

I don't really care about the missing "with" but my fingers don't do well with typing deriv some places and derivative others :-)