Re: [IMP-dev] evaluate_derivative

Daniel Russel wrote:
Here is a quick patch to change evaluate_deriv to evaluate_derivative since we use the full name elsewhere and I kept mistyping it. It is against the current SVN version.

That doesn't make sense to me, since the new name doesn't describe the function (evaluate the function and its derivative, not 'evaluate the derivative') so it's still abbreviated - it just doesn't look that way any more, which I find confusing. If the current name really bothers you, what about evaluate_with_derivative?

BTW, domino run_all_tests.py is missing.

Well sure - so is the rest of DOMINO. Keren promises that "any day now". (Reminder: I'd rather have "not fully tested" code in SVN, where everybody can use it, than have the code languish elsewhere being "perfected".)