Re: [IMP-dev] Imp_sampcon representation resolution

On 2/25/21 11:30 AM, Jan Kosinski wrote:
One feature request I would have for imp_sampcon is an option to
select a representation resolution desired for rmsd computations.
Would speed up a lot for those who used multiple resolutions. I think
one would have to just add an option to the main script and pass an
argument to get_rmfs_coordinates and get_rmfs_coordinates_one_rmf in
rmsd_calculation.py.

Sure, open an issue at https://github.com/salilab/imp-sampcon/issues so that it gets tracked. (Better yet, add a pull request too to implement said functionality.)

                      https://salilab.org/~ben/