[IMP-dev] Imp_sampcon representation resolution

Hi all and Shruthi,

Actually, since we are talking about imp_sampcon:

One feature request I would have for imp_sampcon is an option to select a representation resolution desired for rmsd computations. Would speed up a lot for those who used multiple resolutions. I think one would have to just add an option to the main script and pass an argument to get_rmfs_coordinates and get_rmfs_coordinates_one_rmf in rmsd_calculation.py.

Best,
Jan