Re: [IMP-dev] 2.1 release, last call

we can simply disable all the failing tests for the release to get a clean ctest run :)

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Barak Raveh <" target="_blank">> wrote:
If they just run "ctest" right after the installation (which is a very good idea), I assume the SAXS tests will run by default, and they will get a lot of failures and be confused. Of course if they can be easily fixed that's also a good solution :) But otherwise, it is nice if after you download the release and run cmake, you will get a completely clean result, assuming that all went well with the installation.