Re: [IMP-dev] 2.1 release, last call

weighted SAXS profiles are still experimental, so it is ok to release without this fix.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Ben Webb <" target="_blank">> wrote:
On 10/21/13 11:00 AM, Daniel Russel wrote:
Assuming there are no hiccups with today's doc changes tonight, I'd
propose we declare the current state of IMP to be the release (see the
develop branch or the release/2.1 branch).

See also
http://integrativemodeling.org/nightly/results/?branch=release/2.1

If one of the tests that's failing in there is in your code, now's the time to fix it if you don't want that breakage to be in the release... Notable failures are a segfault in IMP.display, something broken in weighted SAXS profiles, and a bunch of failing tests in IMP.isd.

" target="_blank">                      http://salilab.org/~ben/