Re: [IMP-dev] So maybe let have the first IMP mini-release by next week?

Or to put it another way, I think the main improvement to aim for over the current system is that we have a stable branch where bugs can be and will be patched, but significant changes will not occur (as opposed to trying to create a particular stage that has significantly fewer bugs than normal, because we haven't had much luck with trying that as everyone always has too many other things to do).