Re: [IMP-dev] So maybe let have the first IMP mini-release by next week?

Does anyone have code they want to check in in the next week or so? I'd suggest that anyone who has changes they want to make, add an issue in the issue tracker and make the mini-release milestone depend on it (so we can keep track).

For extra testing, I suggest that over the next week, people try to run their code against a current IMP and make sure it all works. I think for this process to work going forwards it has to be fairly light weight and not involve significant amounts of extra testing.

Does that make sense?