Re: [IMP-dev] Compiling IMP on Red Hat

On 2/21/12 8:05 AM, Davide Baù wrote:
I'm trying to compile IMP on a Red Hat machine:
$ cat /etc/issue Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.3
(Tikanga)

Is there a reason this machine is years out of date? (The latest update
for RHEL 5 is 5.7.) It seems entirely possible that a bug in one of the
system headers was fixed in the interim.

I first tried with the latest release (r12787), which compiled on a
Mac and on Ubuntu, but not on Red Hat.

What was the problem you encountered with that revision? According to the nightly build results, it compiled fine last night (no 'red boxes' for Linux).