Re: [IMP-dev] problem running jobs on the cluster

It might make sense to set up a ccache for the cluster, like we have for the lab. The old netapp seems like a good place. That way only the first person has to wait around while a new checkout is being built. And we can provide some standard config.py files to make everything just work. Make sense?