Re: [IMP-dev] Fragment.set_residue_indexes

nope, checks were not turned on to keep the code fast. good that you
remind us of switching it on for debugging.
a neat way of changing domain residue numbers would be appreciated,
albeit we changed our code meanwhile so that the need is not pressing.

tx

frido