Re: [IMP-dev] Fragment.set_residue_indexes

we just found out that we created the particle as a Domain and tried to process it as a fragment. sorry about that (albeit an error message would be helpful to prevent us from posting such problems).
anyways, is there any way to alter the residue range of a Domain after setting it up?

thanks

pia & friedrich