Re: [IMP-dev] Proposed change to rigid body helpers

Upon some experimenting, I definitely thing this is a big improvement. To elaborate further:
- RigidBody::setup_particle would create a score state and add it to the model so you never see the score state at all
- new decorators Cover and Centroid would do similar things for covers and centroids.
- the decorators can have a method added later called, say teardown_particle which would remove the score state
- there are some options with the create_x methods:
1) if no one says anything, I will just remove them
        2) I can instead deprecate them and implement them in terms of the new decorators
        3) if someone really wants I can even have them return the score state and make the caller add the score state as is currently the case (again, if someone asks).