Re: [IMP-dev] design discussions

Hello Guys,

I agree with Javier suggestions.

Think of IMP as a product. Think of future IMP users as a customer. Any successful development should be always focused on the customer. I know that in this case the end user would be a biologist, a physicist, a chemist, an engineer, etc. (very broad). However, you should try to adopt/use a logic that is familiar to the user, depending on the problem that is being attacked. Certainly, the case of proteins will be the more difficult to define clearly (biology is full of exceptions).

You should sit and discuss ideas, as Javier suggested. I know you have a great team down there, and of course, you will end up with a great application !

Cheers,

Pancho.