Re: [IMP-dev] design discussions

cool!

Daniel - I assume that most people just gave up on reading this entire tread (I know I almost did ...) , as it is too long with many brunches that were never resolved. It would be a good idea to send on Monday a remainder with the topics for discussion and the proposed solutions, even better as a wiki page so others can add their solutions as well.

I will add the low-res perspective once you will post your ideas :)

Keren.