[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[IMP-dev] Terminal oxigens in PDBs are not recognized
- To: List for IMP development <>
- Subject: [IMP-dev] Terminal oxigens in PDBs are not recognized
- From: Javier Ángel Velázquez Muriel <>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:23:23 -0700
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; b=K1c9TLWDLdLju2y4JeUXhM7tJhBE0Y6vWutwMpJ0hGU5NY7BoIbuaGow11IZz2kQcP /+4MpbgU/EB9gWd5+l67XN9IX5E8gxFxrF8TU6ERutnomKBj1ysboHZxUw4GLRyuOCQL GKllwIxseKJnXlNj+7FtOvg7sPVLF8zWeFJmY=
- Reply-to: List for IMP development <>
Dealing with a PDB file that has terminal oxigens OXT, they are not recognized properly and I obtain these warnings:
WARNING Atom not found "OXT" residue "ARG"
WARNING Radius not found for type ""
I guess that is something trivial to consider OXTs as oxigens and assign them the radius of an O.