Re: [IMP-dev] Incremental scoring

Daniel -

this can be incredibly useful for the FitRestraint.
One of the most time consuming steps of the FitRestraint is the map resampling. Using such a mechanism we can do resampling much more efficiently by subtracting and adding contributions from updated particles. Of course, as we have discussed hierarchies, rigid bodies and pair lists should be carefully considered as special cases.

cool !!!!
Keren.