Re: [IMP-dev] rmsd function

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Keren Lasker<> wrote:
> makes sense btut less convinate. If we agree on xyz I'll put in it in
> algebra.
I has the advantage of avoiding the questions of what happens when you
don't have all the atoms (or any of them).

Plus, it isn't that much less convenient and does it make quite clear
what you are computing the rmsd of.

rmsd(XYZs(get_leaves(m0)), XYZs(get_leaves(m1));

BTW, it can't go into algebra since algebra can't use core types due
to linking issues. As a result, I would leave it in atom.