[IMP-dev] measurement units in IMP

Should we establish an explicit rule in IMP that all distances are in angstroms? The range of scales is small enough that we don't have accuracy issues for doing this. In addition, we then don't have to worry about some things being in nanometers (since we have no way of tagging things with units).

Ben already established a convention of having units if kCal/MolAngstrom for derivative quantities. So angstroms fits with that.