Re: [IMP-dev] Compiling error?

Seung Joong Kim wrote:
>  Thanks for fixing it.  It is certainly fixed for trunk version, but I'm
> still having the same error for branches/stable version.  Could you fix
> it also?

I have just updated the stable branch, since the builds are working
again. So it should be fixed in the stable branch as well now.

The nightly builds also now make sure the benchmarks are built, so will
fail in future if the benchmarks break again (and thus, the stable
branch should remain, er, stable).