[IMP-dev] Necessity of comprehensive documentation

Hi everybody,

This days, as I use more and more the IMP API documentation and get more familiar with it, I feel that is extremely simple, rather useless if you don't know about the class you're using and the internal mechanisms, or somebody introduce you to it. Probably it also applies to my small contributions to the package, but I would like to raise my hand as one that would enjoy some effort (and I am willing to take the advice too) from the rest of the developers when documenting.

Thanks
Javi