Re: [IMP-dev] xml support in imp

I second YAML just since it is more human-readable. My suggestion would be to add an external dependency but pull all code that uses it into a single module which can be dropped if the library is not found. Yaml is simple enough that we could, starting from the dumb reader/ writer I wrote, provide a complete enough solution without much effort if we really didn't want dependencies. But, libyaml is MIT license and part of fedora and mac ports so I would just go with that.