Re: [IMP-dev] [IMP-commits] r1297 - trunk/modules/algebra/include

sorry that my english is so bad daniel.
I'll remove the change to the default const. as requested by both you and ben.
On Jan 28, 2009, at 7:56 AM, Daniel Russel wrote:

On Jan 28, 2009, at 7:48 AM, Keren Lasker wrote:

then maybe I should update that for Vector3D and Rotation3D as well, as it was not possible accessing Transformation3D which was constructed from the default one before.
I don't understand that sentence. But, if you are saying that Vector3D() should be Vector3D(0,0,0) I disagree and prefer it to be left undefined (or in a defined, but non-useful state). And thing Transformation3D should be changed to match.