Re: [IMP-dev] patch to the patch process

Dina Schneidman wrote:
> It looks like I don't have permissions to commit into this patch folder.

Right - because currently it lives under kernel/doc, which you don't
have write permissions for. I will move it somewhere with less
restrictive permissions.

> so I attached my patch that computes distance between two vectors.

I don't think VectorD is the best place for such methods, since vectors
are designed primarily for use as distances, not as points, hence the
presence of distance-like methods such as the scalar product. However,
there are a couple of places in the code where Vectors are used to
represent points. Perhaps a separate Point class would be a cleaner
interface though. Opinions?