Re: [IMP-dev] IMP-dev Digest, Vol 13, Issue 8

Ben - welcome back!
I just wanted to have the Rotation3D and Transformation3D in the kernel, these are general classes that do not need decorators. Anyway - lets in the mean time until we'll sort out all of the geometry classes interfaces just leave it in misc.